Ligo Headhunters dla klienta poszukuje PHP Software Engineer (Warszawa)
My client is a fast-growing high quality foreign exchange consultancy operating a large-scale Web based trading system designed and developed in-house and specifically for the company. My client now operates from two locations in the UK, has an office in Dubai and Poland. Because of our rapid growth we are searching for people that will be able to develop new functionality needed for our international operations.
About the job:
• CRM functionality (lead generation, prospecting, client management, tracking of currencies traded, balances held)
• Tracking of financial trades between as and the client plus the bank
• Extensive report generation used every day to inform key decisions
• Automating many of the day-to-day operations of the company (predicting and reconciling cash movements, compliance checks, live currency rates etc.)
• Handling of many different types of financial transactions
• Control of bank balances
• Interfacing with several third-party service providers (eg SWIFT)
The person hired for this position will be responsible for frontend and backend development with an emphasis on backend. Projects will be based on technical specifications and graphical mock-ups prepared by the Head of Technology.
Other than working on application, other duties for this position may include:
• Expanding the new version of our web site based on HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 3
• Building a client-facing portal that will allow our clients to handle some of their needs without contacting us directly, including real-time currency transactions and distribution of funds
• Building a partner facing portal that will allow our affiliates to refer business, report and analyse their performance
• Supporting our Warsaw office with any technical issues that may arise
The job location for this position is our Warsaw office located at Metropolitan, Plac Piłsudzkiego.
With an immediate start date, the interviews will be held in our Warsaw office as soon as possible and conducted in Polish. If the candidate is successful second round interviews will be in English with the Head of Technology.
• very good knowledge of PHP5
• very good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• good knowledge of MVC
• good knowledge of SQL and relational databases (MySQL)
• the ability to work independently without constant supervision
• the ability to think analytically and solve a wide range of problems
• the ability to work for full time in the Warsaw office
• a technical university diploma or degree (IT/Programming preferred)
• a minimum of 2 years work experience developing web based applications
• highly communicative person who can liaise with technical and non-technical team members alike.
• good knowledge of what HTML5 and CSS3 have to offer
• the ability to communicate in English (a proficiency in English will be an added bonus)
• experience working in the Agile methodology will be an added bonus
• Jenkins or similar
• A very attractive salary of 10,500-13,000 PLN per month (dependant on experience) before taxes
• Health insurance with Medicover
• A full time employment contract
• The possibility of working in a fast growing international company from a very profitable sector of the economy
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o kontakt pod adres email@example.com
PHP to skryptowy język wykonywany po stronie serwera. Forum przeznaczone na pytania dot. programowania obiektowego, wzorców projektowych itp.
Posty: 1 • Strona 1 z 1